JETRO publishes information through official social media accounts such as Twitter, primarily regarding updates of its website and upcoming events.
JETRO uses these official accounts in accordance with the following policy.
- JETRO does not, in principle, respond to any individual opinions and inquiries submitted to its official accounts through the "Reply" or "Comment" features.
- If you have opinions or requests, please send them to JETRO through the inquiry form on the JETRO website.
- JETRO makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of information published through these official accounts. However, in line with the nature of social media, information posted on the account might be modified at a later time. JETRO bears no responsibility in the event that you suffer any loss or inconvenience due to usage of other websites by following links listed on JETRO's official accounts.
- JETRO reserves the right to make changes to this service, as well as the forms of social media it uses, and to cease all publishing or terminate its accounts without notice. JETRO also reserve the right to change this operation policy itself without prior notice.
- Please note that we may delete your postings or block your account without prior notice if any of the following apply.
- Content that violates or may violate or encourage violation of laws and regulations, etc.
- Any content that defames or slanders a specific individual or organization.
- Any content that is intended for political or religious activities
- Material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of JETRO or a third party, such as copyrights, trademarks, portrait rights, etc.
- Any advertisement, promotion, solicitation, sales activity, or any other commercial purpose.
- That which discriminates or encourages discrimination on the basis of race, ideology, creed, etc.
- That which is contrary to public order or good morals
- Any content that is false or untrue, or that merely promotes rumors or rumors that harms privacy, such as identifying, disclosing, or leaking personal information without the consent of the person in question.
- Those that impersonate other users, third parties, etc.
- Any content that is intended to induce visitors to visit other websites, etc., without confirming the intent of the visitor
- Those that direct visitors to harmful programs.
- Comments that are repeatedly posted by the same user with the same or similar content.
- Those that alter all or part of JETRO's contents.
- Comments that are unrelated to JETRO's content
- Comments that violate the terms and conditions of the service used
- Other information that JETRO deems inappropriate and links that include such content
JETRO updates and manages following social media official accounts in English and other foreign languages.